Well, it was just a matter of time before some idiots started causing trouble around the university (seems to have become a tradition around this time of the year). The higher ups might just make official to start the Christmas break right at the beginning of December so we can spare ourselves of this.
Anyway, since the classes were suspended, today I decided to make general cleaning in my room, including the laundry, and I'll leave tomorrow first thing. I'm gonna get up early so I can get the bus that goes directly to Bocono, which will save me a couple of hours in the road. Once I'm over there, I'll start working on the Christmas pics I've promised, although I'll also try and practice some programs for Lab II. We still have a project that can save me, so since I can't do anything else with Non-Numerical, might as well try to save Lab II while I still have a chance.
Now, for something more lighthearted, this little tag, taken from
001. Real Name: Luis Felipe
002. Nickname(s): Currently FoxBluereaver, formerly DekaFoxMcCloude and FoxMcCloude
003. Zodiac Sign: Leo
004. Male or Female: Male
005. Birthday: July 26
006. Student or Adult: Legally an adult, but I'm still a student as I haven't finished my academic career.
007. Lucky Numbers: 10, 11 and 25
008. Hair Colour: Black
009. Tall or Short: Average: (1.76 last time I checked)
010. Loud or Quiet: Depends on my mood
011. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
012. Phone or Camera: Phone... with camera.
013. Health Freak: Not much.
014. Drink or Smoke: None
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Currently not.
016. Political Orientation: Neutral (when I have to vote I tend to do it with a coin toss)
017. Piercings: None
018. Tattoos: None
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN A(N)]
019. Airplane: No
020. Car Accident: I saw one very close, but never been in one directly.
021. Fist Fight: A couple of times in high school
022. First piercing: None
023. First Best Friend: A kid named Adelis, who lived accross the street. We went to kindergarden and first grade together.
024. First Instrument played: Flute
025. First award: A trophy for my elementary school in a little contest, if it counts.
026. First Crush: A girl named Saidy
027. First Language: Spanish
028. First Big Vacation: Hmm... can't remember right now.
029. Last Person you talked to: The residence's owner.
030. Last Person You Texted: My mom
032. Last Food You Ate: Right now, grilled cheese sandwich
032. Last Movie You Watched: Wanted to watch Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary, but I missed it out.
034. Last Song You listened to: Sazanami no Koe - Mai Nakahara
035. Last Thing You Bought: A small bottle of silicon glue
036. Last Person You Hugged: My mom
037. Candy: Chocolate
038. Drinks: Golden
039. Clothing: Currently, a black jacket.
040. Book: The Harry Potter series, mostly The Halfblood Prince.
041. Color: Blue, red and black.
042. Flower: White roses
043. Music: Check out my playlist for this.
044. Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts I and II (better when you see them together).
046. Subjects: Music, Motivation, Faith, The Cosmos and Life after Death
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047. [x] Kissed the rain
048. [✓] Celebrated Halloween
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [x] Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone
052. [x] Used Weapons
053. [x] Breath fire
055. [✓] Done something you've Regretted
056. [✓] Broke a Promise
057. [✓] Kept a Secret
058. [✓] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country
062. [✓] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [x] Ran a Mile
065. [x] Went To the Beach
066. [✓] Stayed Single
067. Eating: Grilled cheese sandwich
068. Drinking: Yogurt
069. Getting Ready To: Pick up my clothes from the laundry
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Today, doing general cleaning. Tomorrow, traveling.
072. Waiting For: Currently, nothing special
073. Want Kids: Yes
074. Want To Get Married: Yes
075. Careers in mind: I have a few options, but I haven't decided yet.
HAVE YOU EVER
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: I got them knocked off once in high school.
084. Ran Away From Home: Only once... for five minutes or so
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Nope. I once held an uzi a soldier was showing us, but only for a few seconds
086. Killed Somebody: Nope, and I hope I never have to.
087. Broken Someone's Heart: I did once, with a girl who was my friend and had a crush on me, but I rejected her.
088. Been Arrested: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
090. Yourself: Of course
091. Miracles: Sometimes you have to make them happen
092. Love at First Sight: Perhaps
093. The Boogie Man: Suuuure XD
094. Santa Claus: At heart, I do XD
096. Magic: Certain kinds, yes
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: My mom, I guess
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: I am, although there are some things I'd like to improve.
099. Are You Happy In General: Yes
100. Post as 100 Truths and Tag five: Anyone who wants to do it.
Bien, era solo cuestión de tiempo antes que algunos idiotas empezaran a causar problemas en la universidad (parece haberse vuelto una tradición en esta época del año). Los altos mandos deberían hacer oficial que las vacaciones de Navidad empiecen justo al inicio de Diciembre para ahorrarnos esto.
Como sea, ya que las clases están suspendidas hoy decidí hacer limpieza general en mi cuarto, incluyendo lavandería, y saldré mañana a primera hora. Me levantaré temprano para agarral el autobus que sale directo para Bocono, lo que me ahorrará un par de horas en la carretera. Ya cuando esté por allá, empezaré a trabajar en los dibujos de Navidad que prometí, aunque también planeo practicar algunos programas para Laboratorio II. Hay un proyecto que aún me puede salvar, así que ya que no me queda mucho que hacer con Programación No Numérica, intentaré salvar Laboratorio II mientras aún puedo.
Me salto el tag que dejé en inglés, me da pereza traducirlo ahora